Header Graphic
Williamsburg Manor North
Listserver and Newsletters > Online Work Request for Pothole Repair etc
Online Work Request for Pothole Repair etc

Feb 25, 2014

Winter weather brought potholes. Report potholes using the VDOT Online Work Request link: http://www.vdot.virginia.gov/travel/citizen.asp.

The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) provides services such as:

Filling potholes

Drainage culvert cleaning and repair

Guardrail repair


Traffic lights (timing of lights or requests a study if more or less traffic lights are warranted)

Animal, tree and debris removal from roadway

Shoulder Repair (road repair and maintenance)

Thus, using this Online Form, one can report problem areas or make requests for repaving of roads, repairing potholes, traffic signs and traffic signals, fixing sidewalks, curbing and in areas without curbs, damage to a grassy area in the VDOT right of way. Report damage in the grassy VDOT right-of-way by selecting CLAIMS and then in the claim information box that appears add damage to VDOT right-of-way during the snowstorm.

Public Streetlights?If the light is on a public street, it's most likely a streetlight. Streetlight outages must be reported by calling Dominion Power at 1-866-DOM-HELP (1-866-366-4357).