Header Graphic
Williamsburg Manor North
Community Links

Listed below are some community links that you may find beneficial:

Fairfax Government

Fairfax Government, contains links to all county agencies.  For example, the Department of Code Compliance can be found under housing.

  • 703-324-1300, TTY 711
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 9:15 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Complaint  Submit Complaint

Search  Complaint History

The Department of Code Compliance investigates most neighborhood quality of life complaints in the county, including parking in the grass, junk in the yard, too many people living in a home, uncut grass, building without permits, and hoarding. It enforces zoning, property maintenance, building, blight, grass, fire and health codes all within in a single department.  Topics include:




Animals Animals & Pets

  • County rules for animals and pets on residential property.

Buildings, Lots and Land Use Building Lots & Land Use

  • Accessory Structures
  • Fences
  • Home Businesses

Construction Construction

  • Unlicensed Contractors
  • Unpermitted Construction
  • Unpermitted Land Disturbance

hoarding Hoarding

  • How to identify and report hoarding in your community.

noise Noise

  • Barking Dogs
  • Construction Activity
  • Electronics / Musical Instruments
  • Trash Collection
  • Vehicles
  • Yardwork 

property maintenance Property Maintenance

outdoor lighting Outdoor Lighting

  • County rules for outdoor lighting at residential and commercial properties.

signs Signs

  • Signs on residential properties and roads.

vehicles Vehicles & Parking

  • Vehicles Parked on Lawn
  • Commercial Vehicles
  • Construction Equipment
  • Inoperable Vehicles
  • Vehicles Blocking the Street


Fairfax CEAN

Fairfax CEAN, the county’s Community Emergency Alert Network, delivers important emergency alerts, notifications and updates during a major crisis or emergency, in addition to day-to-day notices about weather and traffic. Please visit this site to sign up.

Fairfax Water

Please call Fairfax Water at 703-698-5800 or 703-698-5613 After Hours or visit their site by clicking on the link.

Fairfax Water is Virginia’s largest water utility, serving one out of every five Virginians who obtain their water from public utilities. Nearly 1.5 million people in the Northern Virginia communities of Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William and Alexandria depend on Fairfax Water for superior drinking water.

Miss Utility of Virginia

Call before you Dig!  Call 811 or 1-800-552-7001 or visit their site for more information. 

Miss Utility is the free "one call" Virginia communications center for excavators, contractors, property owners, and those planning any kind of excavation or digging. The Miss Utility center notifies participating utilities of the upcoming excavation work so they can locate and mark their underground facilities in advance to prevent possible damage to underground utility lines, injury, property damage and service outages.

Mount Vernon Council of Citizens Associations Inc.

The Mount Vernon Council of Citizens Association Inc. An organization representing over 60 Citizen and Home Owner Associations in the Mt. Vernon Magisterial District. The Association publishes an monthly news letter the RECORD.

2-1-1 Get Connected

2-1-1 Get Connected. Answers, dial 2-1-1 to connect to information about local health and human services.

Virginia Dominion Power - Power/Street Light Out

Please report any power or street light outages by calling 1-888-667-3000 or visiting their site by clicking on this link.

Virginia Department of Transportation

Got Potholes? 

Please report them to VDOT by calling 703-383-8368 or visit their site by clicking on this link.